Friday, October 1, 2010

A lot of water under the bridge

A year and a half since my last post. I quit writing, because I didn't think anyone cared. And I got busy. I have a new position at CA Technologies, which has been re-named (from Computer Associates to CA to CA Technologies). I am now a Solution Architect, which means that I get to dream up really cool ways to help our teams sell more stuff.

Brett & Tosha had their third child, Andrew, and he is so cute. He and his big brother, Dakota, and his sister, Mya came over and played while their parents celebrated their 8th anniversary! Yay!

I installed a sprinkler system that completely changed our lives. And the plants love it, too!

Mariah is a senior, and Davis is a freshman. Wow!

What I am most amazed at, though, is that the pebbles in our streams continue to change and shape our lives. More pebbles soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment